Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch up...

OUR TRIP TO ARIZONA
on our way to Geoff's summer internship in California we were able to stop in Arizona for the week to spend time with his parents. We absolutely love Arizona and Steve and Nancy's home there is like heaven to us. The week went fast, but here are some of the highlights...

One of the things I miss the most about Arizona are the sunsets. The outline of the cacti is gorgeous to me! I think the Arizona sunsets are breath-taking.

A few mornings i woke up to breakfast in bed.. Geoff is so good to me! This was one of his creations one morning. It was so delicious!

Attending an Arizona Tea Party was a first for us, and was quite the experience! Sitting through 4 hours of rallying with Steve, Nancy, and Geoff was hilarious because we all gave each other looks when someone would yell out something ridiculous from the crowd!
Sheriff Joe Arpaio was the key speaker and after 4 hours of him not getting up to speak the crowd started to chant "Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe!" The Hulk showed up, which was very exciting too! (see below)

My favorite was this security guy dressed in costume!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you guys are alive! I've been thinking about you a lot lately :) I hope you're having a great summer, love you guys! We're excited to see you in the fall!

    ReplyDelete