Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Graduation Day

Back in May my oldest brother Tony graduated from Law School at the University of Utah. Mom and Dad, Krista and her 2 girls and Grandpa Tony were able to come from New York. I am so impressed with my brother and the fact that he survived the 3 years of law school!

Krista and Aubrey, me, Tony, Matt and Olivia
(4 out of the 5 siblings...we missed you Ryan)

Geoff, Grandpa Tony, and I after the graduation ceremony.
It was so great to show grandpa around Utah and where we have been going to school and living for the past 7 or so years!

Aubrey Grace
she is a doll and is such a character. Her adventurous personality and independence are fun to watch!

Olivia Rose
she is all girl! I happened to be in the right place at the right time to snap this perfect shot of her smelling a tulip. How precious!

I love my two little nieces and I treasure the time I get to spend with them because I don't get to see them very often. Spending the week with them and having my sister and these two little girls stay in my apartment for a few days was a blast!

Some love and congratulations for Uncle Tony! We love you Tony and are so proud of your accomplishments.

3 comments:

  1. Erin! I was so happy to see a comment from you! I am so bad and never look at blogs anymore...so I just did a quick catch up on yours:) We miss you guys this summer!! Hope you are having a great time in California. And by the way your header picture is STUNNING. Seriously you guys are gooooooood looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got allllll caught up on the blog! HOORAY FOR UPDATES! when i read that geoff made jdawgs hotdogs for the 4th, i salivated. love you guys, miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is california? are you still there? Miss you! Hope your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete