Wednesday, April 28, 2010

spring showers

Our Easter Outfits
Today is a very rainy day in Provo Utah. The flowers and trees are in full bloom and as they say "April showers bring May flowers". Geoff and I have been out enjoying nature these days. One of our favorite things to do is throw the frisbee at the park a block from our house. The other day we actually brought the golf clubs, a frisbee, a basketball, baseball mits and a baseball. We then played with each of these sporting items! It was a blast and it felt good to be outside. I have my terrible allergies under control with the 24 hour pill called Zyrtec. It is saving my life! We love the spring time, it is our favorite time of the year!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! We have also been enjoying the weather and being outside! Let's definitely hang out. What's going on with you guys this summer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're taking Zyrtec and it's working for you! It really is a miracle drug for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well aren't you just the cutest easter couple i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete