Wednesday, May 4, 2011

easter

dave and lisa (Geoff's brother and his wife) had us over for Easter dinner and an egg hunt this year. we had a great time and their garden was so beautiful that we took some pictures...you gotta love the "sun is so bright it is killing my eyes" shot
this one came out much better. we had lisa count to 3 and on three we opened our eyes. look how tiny cora looks next to geoff!
cousin cassidy and cora. cassidy was so sweet with her and so interested. cassidy will be turning 1 in a few days.
for the easter egg hunt geoff put cora in the baby bjorn. she loved it! dave, geoff, and i hid the eggs while ellie and mason hid in the house. since cousins cade and connor couldn't make it, ellie and mason had tons of eggs to find. they did a great job, but could not find one egg (hid by me) so i had to show them where it was. i can't wait till cora can run around looking for eggs in a few years!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys could come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora just gets bigger and bigger! I'm so sad I didn't come see her once more before you left. It was just so crazy with lots of family in town. Anyway, I am dreading how much she is going to grow this summer while we are apart :( I'm so glad I will have the blog to keep up with you guys! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin she is so pretty. We miss you guys! I want to meet your sweet little cora! Hope everything has been going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete