Friday, July 15, 2011

grateful

there are so many things to be grateful for...
here are a few i can think of today:

-my family
-
-my faith
-
-my health
-
-my baby's health
-
-the sun that is shining
-
-my innate mothering abilities
-
-a loving husband who supports us
-
-the long walks Cora and I are enjoying together
-
-airplanes that get me from here (California) to New York
-
-Geoff's work ethic and the job that he has
-
-a smiling baby that makes us smile

i love this pensive picture of Cora.
i think it is so important to stop once in a while and think of all the things you are grateful for, to write them down even, and to express your gratitude to the One who gives us everything!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! There is SO much to be thankful for.. i may just do this same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Cora is so adorable I can't stand it! I see a lot of u in her and I also see some Matt :) wish I could see her in person!

    ReplyDelete