Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Girl Long and her Mom

32 weeks...
we are starting to set up the nursery! we have the crib up as you can see (thanks to Geoff's sister Stacie for giving her crib to us)!

Baby girl kicks me so hard I say AH! out loud sometimes! We get a kick out of seeing a heel poke out or an elbow.

I am feeling good, but it has been hard getting used to how big I am getting. There is no more squeezing through small spaces, like between shopping carts at the store.

I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left! The third trimester is flying by.. before we know it She will be here!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your green shirt ;) And it's so funny how much of a difference I can tell between your belly in these pictures and your last post! You are definately popping out. I'm glad ya'll have the crib set up, I bet that feels nice to have something done and out of the way, ready for the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you cute thing! Isn't it the weirdest/coolest thing to feel something moving inside of you?! I think our babies will be pretty close; I think you're just 2 weeks ahead of me! But we're having another boy so we'll have to get them together ;) Hope you're feeling good, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have looked at your blog- you are adorable! Congratulations! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Melissa King (aka Martin), btw.

    ReplyDelete